Director of Sales, Aftermarket Commercial Vehicle
Company: Walker Products Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Director of Sales, Aftermarket Commercial
Vehicle Channel, will be responsible for securing new customers by
developing overall strategy including goals, objective and action
plans resulting in profitable revenue within the channel.
- Selling expertise acquired by successfully selling to customers
within the automotive wholesale distribution, and retail
- Gain expert knowledge of Walker Products Commercial Vehicle
- Partner with Executive level along with Product Management and
Marketing to broaden portfolio of Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket
- Must have proven track record for new business development with
an aptitude to build price/margin/investment business cases
- Practices process driven discipline and skilled at NBO (new
business opportunity) management and tracking including detailed
plans including timing and probability of close.
- Background of selling premium priced, best in class products
and ability to overcome price objections through clearly
articulating the value proposition.
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Inventory Control and other key
functional areas to forecast new and existing demand to ensure
excellent fill rates and overall customer satisfaction
- Regularly communicate with Customer Service Department
- Lead annual planning process for channel
- Attend various customer and industry trade shows
- Pitch in and assist other Team members and Functional areas at
any time necessaryKNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Five plus years' experience within the Automotive Aftermarket
required and a background in Commercial Vehicle/Fleets
- Excellent reputation with the Aftermarket
- PC and Office software proficiency, especially Outlook,
PowerPoint Dand Intermediate/Expert Excel skills
- Strategic planning/thinking and translate to tactical
- Teamwork, Teamwork, Teamwork
- Results driven individual with a documented history of
exceeding overall sales goals and customer specific business
- Willingness to travel within North America and occasionally
- Proven track record of leadership and ability to drive
- Strong communication skills/dynamic leadership skills.
Keywords: Walker Products Inc., Columbia , Director of Sales, Aftermarket Commercial Vehicle, Sales , Pacific, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!