Outside Agricultural Sales Representative
Company: AKE Safety Equipment
Posted on: September 2, 2020
$88,289+ a year Average CommissionThis 1099 outside-sales
position is compensated by 100% straight commission with
significant weekly performance bonuses.Sell a unique product that
makes a difference!Be sure to read this entire ad before you
complete our online application.Founded in 1989, AKE Safety
Equipment is a Christian based company. We have built our brand and
have evolved into a market-leading fire safety equipment
manufacturing and sales company. We are a recognized household name
within our target market which assists our direct sales team
significantly due to brand recognition.We operate on a national
scale with a large network of dealers and sales representatives and
have experienced over 300% growth over the last six years. AKE's
target market is based on the agricultural industry throughout the
country. In this role, you would be focused on selling directly to
farmers, by going farm-to-farm. We are committed to providing our
salespeople with an opportunity to improve their lifestyle while
being an integral part of something bigger than themselves and have
a chance to make a genuine difference in the lives of good
people.We are looking for confident, driven, experienced outside
sales reps located in agricultural areas nationwide. Our sales
representatives are road warriors, selling STOP-FYRE directly to
farmers by driving farm-to-farm.In 2019, our average Fire Safety
Consultant (outside sales representative) earned $88,289.10 and our
top performers earned over $125,000 in commission selling STOP-FYRE
The World's Best Fire Extinguisher direct to farmers within their
protected territory.Our most successful Sales Representatives:
- Have many years of sales experience - they know how to sell,
are excited to do so, and have learned what to look for when
selecting a company to sell for.
- Are extremely competitive - they always expect to win.
- Have a connection to the agricultural community - either they
grew up on a farm, worked on a farm, or have done business with
farmers on a regular basis.
- Have a background in construction and/or excavation - worked in
construction, sold to the construction industry, sold for a
construction company, or owned their own construction
- Are entrepreneurial - it is simply in their DNA to be
independent, self-driven, self-motivated, and business minded.
- Committed to helping others often times have worked as a
firefighter, law enforcement, military or EMT.Our candidates must
- Performers - experienced hunters who can prove successes.
- Willing - trainable individuals who embrace new ideas.
- Ambitious - no excuse mentality with a burning desire to
- Independent - self-driven and self-motivated people.
- Passionate - someone who truly cares about the customer,
product, and team.
- Trustworthy - every team member must be in line with our core
- We are extremely selective. On average, only 1.5% of those who
apply are invited to join our team.
- We NEVER charge our salespeople anything to work for us.
- Our salespeople DO NOT buy their product from us in order to
- Bottom line is: no surprises, no fees, no funny business - no
BS.Our sales reps 'get' how business works, and as a result thrive
in and appreciate the sales position at AKE. This is why our sales
representatives are compensated with a 100% straight commission
structure. Our sales reps are also offered significant weekly
performance bonuses. Leads and existing customer lists are also
provided to our best performing sales representatives.Top 3 reasons
why our current sales representatives say we offer the best sales
career opportunity available today:
- Sell a unique product - Our sales reps get the chance to help
people and potentially save a life while representing a company and
brand to be proud of.
- Freedom to be their own boss - Controlling their own schedule,
income, and destiny while still having a very strong team backing
them up in this 1099 outside-sales position.
- Earn unlimited income - They have the opportunity to earn as
much as they desire because our commission & bonus plan is both
lucrative and uncapped.True hunter salespeople want the opportunity
to earn an income that is ONLY limited by their performance because
THEY perform! The great ones do not want a safety net because they
realize there are always strings.If you are what we are looking
for, you too can cultivate your future while helping our customers
protect what matters most!Advancement within our company is
available for those who consistently achieve goals set. Our entire
team understands that the success of our salespeople and serving
our customers is what keeps all of us working; therefore, on OUR
sales team your independent-entrepreneurial-sales mindset and
results will be greatly appreciated rewarded, and highly
respected.IF our Selection Committee believes you have what it
takes to help our sales team continue to grow, AFTER you have
completed the online application, next steps include:
- A one-on-one phone interview and then,
- If they believe you are a good fit for our team, you will be
invited to a face-to-face personal interview with our Recruiting
Director at our headquarters in Rochester, MN.Again, we are a
Christian-based company. We acknowledge this career is NOT right
for everyone (as you may discover through online reviews found
during your research), but for those team members that align with
our values, this position is often life-changing.If you think you
have what it takes to meet the challenge of helping us save lives
and property, then begin your process now by completing our online
application!Go to our website to learn more! PM19 PI123075410
Keywords: AKE Safety Equipment, Columbia , Outside Agricultural Sales Representative, Sales , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!