Lead Data Analyst
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: January 25, 2023
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.Data & Analytics utilize advanced data manipulation
techniques and tools in their expertise of sourcing and
transforming of data that provide actionable insights.
The Lead Data Analyst will be dedicated to supporting Performance &
Incentive Center of Excellence, responsible for establishing the
branch team performance and compensation strategies to recognize
and reward branch team member's contribution to our clients.
- Inclusion of analytics into firm processes that improve the
client and/or branch experience.
- Provide strategic consulting for the firm, influencing and
supporting enterprise level decision-making, through superior
thought leadership and professional expertise.
- Use systems thinking to proactively identify, thoroughly
analyze and solve high impact and/or complexity problems and reach
- Conceptualize analytical deliverables and determine analytical
approach(es) that are innovative, forward thinking, and aligned to
future analytics and technology vision of the firm.
- Partner with executive leaders to drive and influence the
highest and best use of analytics to integrate into firm strategy
and business decisions.
- Drive for implementation of solutions by partnering with key
stakeholders from across the firm to ensure analytics projects are
successfully implemented by business areas. Proactively identifies
a clear integration path before beginning work.
- Help key stakeholders understand the trade-offs between various
approaches and make recommendations based on a well-developed point
- Work effectively in a matrixed analytics organization.
Identify, direct and coordinate resources (people, systems, tools)
not in your chain of command. Independently manage prioritization
of work execution.
- Lead cross-functional teams responsible for implementing
projects in support of firm-wide business objectives.
- Develop systems of measures that span levels of the
organization to influence strategic direction.
- Educate senior leaders & executives across the firm on
analytical concepts and best practices, increasing firm and sr.
leader analytic acumen.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and preferred Advanced Degree in Business,
Economics, Data Science or Analytics. Relevant work experience will
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 9+ years in analytics is required.
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus.Skills and
- Possess functional subject matter expertise on the application
of data and analytics across a wide range of areas including
product, client, marketing, compliance, branch, etc.
- Intermediate understanding of advanced analytic techniques and
business intelligence tools is required, with demonstrated ability
to develop advanced understanding.
- Advanced ability to uncover a wide spectrum of business
question(s) with potential for analytic solutions, make clear and
concise recommendations up to the senior executive level, as well
as plan/engage appropriate resources across the firm.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts,
appropriately communicating the information to both technical and
non-technical audiences, up to the senior executive level.
- Exceptional communication and presentation/story-telling skills
that complement strong interpersonal skills to create action and
- Ability to research industry/field best practices.
- Ability to lead and influence without direct authority.
- Mentor and develop the capabilities of associates on the team
(e.g. business acumen, navigating and influencing the organization,
storytelling, analytic solution development, solution
- Advanced ability to identify critical tasks, sequence work,
prioritize, identify dependencies and decisions needed to achieve
an end deliverable. Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple
tasks/projects and independently adjust to changing priorities.
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune
July 2022, Great Places to Work - data as of March 2022.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for
Millennials by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. The
privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance
on the list.2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published
September 2022, research by Great Places to Work -, data as of
August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the
Edward Jones has been named to the
2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work - and
Fortune - magazine, ranking No. 45.2022 Fortune's 100 Best
Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great
Place to Work -, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has
earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -
ranking by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. Edward
Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.2022 Best Places
to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work - in partnership
with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine
January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
Edward Jones scored 100 percent on
the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality
Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report
measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+
workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. to learn more about our total
compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically
includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for
this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on
skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a
potential new associate:
Salary: $106916 - $182047
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Columbia , Lead Data Analyst, Professions , Olean, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!