Inventory Associate Specialty
Company: WIS International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Inventory Associate Specialty
Starting Wage from $14.00
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS Inventory Solutions
* Hiring Immediately!
* Hourly employees are paid weekly
* Referral bonuses: Get paid $200 each referral for referring
* Career Growth: If you are looking for career and promotion
opportunities, you can count on us!
* Employee-paid Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Plans
available at competitive group rates
* 401k plan
* Opportunities for paid travel and occasional overnight stays
* Opportunity to become a paid driver or pharmacy counter -
* Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate - Specialty Job Preview
This WIS team works with a select group of specialty retailers and
provides focused inventory solutions for their unique business in
the discount retail space. As the face of our organization, we
depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride,
Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and
inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes with our
proprietary handheld devices, for the current inventory at Customer
locations to provide them with proper inventory information that
will assist them in making better business decisions and better
supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people,
technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
* No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
* We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, Picker,
Packer, Driver and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience
* Access to reliable transportation
* Ability to work varied, traditional and non-traditional hours,
including flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more
you can earn!
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and
occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and
inclusive work environment
Keywords: WIS International, Columbia , Inventory Associate Specialty, Professions , Farmington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!