Plumbing Service Manager
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: September 24, 2022
NOW HIRING A PLUMBING SERVICE MANAGERWe are a successful
Residential Service Company that proudly serves West St. Louis
County and the surrounding area. We appreciate our team, which is
focused on professionalism while offering top-quality plumbing
services. - - - - - - - - - We are hiring a Plumbing Service
Manager with Residential Service Experience! Our General Manager
position offers competitive pay and comes with amazing
benefits!What can WE do for YOU? -
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- Work/Life Balance - No nights, weekends, or on-call
- Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats
- Uniforms furnished
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Company team events
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused
companyWhat You'll Do:The Plumbing Service Manager is responsible
for the overall success and management of our residential services.
You will oversee the team of plumbers. - In this role, you will
plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control service center
activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives,
while maintaining a strong customer focus and driving employee
engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business
environment.Requirements for our Plumbing Service Manager:
- Prior plumbing experience preferred - does not have to be in a
- Management/supervisory experience required
- Prior residential service experience preferred
- A valid driver's license -and a clean driving record are
required for this position. -
- Leadership skills to motivate others -
- Strong customer care skills
- Organized and detail-oriented -
- Understanding of financial statements
- Business experience and strong business acumen is requiredTasks
for our Plumbing Service Manager:
- Manage and develop service center operations staff, including
setting work priorities, staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and
- Develops and implements operational plans to achieve profit and
growth goals, and manages expenditures to meet operational
- Develops forecasts for sales growth, market mix, and
profitability with plans to meet such projections.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and
guidelines are in place.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards
and practices, including product details and company services
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining
customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching
your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any
customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations,
restrictions, and laws and ensures the service department adheres
to all rules.
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and
maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Monitors client complaints to define patterns and work to
lessen those recurring issues.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is
provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is
carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing
reports, and doing repairs to ensure the highest quality of
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team
meetings, and one on one interactionsBenefits:
- Top pay in the area available ($30-$35 per hour PLUS LARGE
- 100% paid employee medical and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Regular employee training
- Retirement plan with company matchCome join a company that
works with you to help you achieve your goals!All qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender,
veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an
equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and
drug tests are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Columbia , Plumbing Service Manager, Professions , Pacific, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!