Inventory - SUR&R
Company: Husky Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY:The Inventory Associate is responsible
for storage and distribution of raw materials, supplies, and parts.
They will arrange materials in storage areas and shelves or bins
and maintain material identification and inventory records. This
role is specific to the SUR&R line of business. KEY
- Check in materials received from receiving to inventory.
- Responsible for the transport and arrangement of materials in
storage areas, handling and piling, and shelving or bin
- Maintenance of material identification records and proper
- Assist in the selection and dispatch of materials to
manufacturing areas in accordance with requisitions.
- Participate in periodic physical inventory operations.
- Advise the Supervisor of shortages and reorder levels.
- Keep storage areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Complete other related duties and tasks as assigned. CORE
- Ability to properly read and understand instructions,
guidelines, and lawful compliance.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or related software and systems
as necessary to complete logs or records.
- Works well as both a productive member of a team and
- Good ability in mathematics, reading, and writing. EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated positive attendance record.
- Shipping, receiving and inventory experience a plus.
- Forklift certification desired. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Ability to walk, kneel, bend and use a ladder or stool.
- Ability to drive a forklift or use a pallet jack as
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Must wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE)
- HUSKY CORPORATION OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE
INCLUDING: MEDICAL BENEFITS, AUTOMATIC 401K ENROLLMENT, PAID
HOLIDAYS, PTO, ATTENDANCE BONUS, and an ON-SITE GYM. Employees are
eligible for benefits upon date of hire. Husky Corporation is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job
applications from qualified individuals without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry,
family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual
orientation or any other lawfully protected status. How to
ApplyPlease submit your resume (to: email@example.com or apply in
person at 2325 Husky Way Pacific, MO 63069.
Keywords: Husky Corporation, Columbia , Inventory - SUR&R, Professions , Pacific, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!