Human Resource Coordinator
Company: Stratas Foods
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Human Resource Coordinator
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the
Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in
North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged
dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in
October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies
(ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX;
Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN;
and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We
are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing
the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to
make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team
capable of meeting our business goals.
Schedule: Monday - Friday & Typical Business Hours (8-5) but hours
can vary based on business needs.
This position is responsible for or involved in recruiting,
payroll, and benefits related issues. Will also assist Human
Resource Operations Manager with various generalist and/or
- Communicate the various benefit plans (i.e. healthcare, life
insurance, retirement savings programs) and maintain appropriate
- Lead the recruiting process for Plant hourly and various
salaried positions using approved resources, i.e. Smart
- Maintain employee human resource files.
- Assist employees with Self-Service and other self-help
- Assist with Employee Relations and/or union grievance
- Assist Health & Safety professional with Worker s Compensation
incident reporting, training, and record keeping.
- Serve as point person for employees regarding FMLA and other
- Record all information necessary to prepare affirmative action
- Actively assist with audits.
- On-board all new hourly and salaried employees.
- Administer, log, maintain, and track all required training
- Participate in and assist HR Operations team with implementing
policy, procedures, and practices involving the Human Resource
- Daily monitoring of time clock system to ensure data
- Process weekly/bi-weekly payroll timely and
- Review payroll registers.
- Work closely with Payroll to address hourly employee
maintenance-direct deposit, tax changes, raises etc.
- Process new hires and terminations including E-Verify, NARF s,
- Serve as point person for all payroll related
- Three shift operation so flexing schedule at times may be
- Performs other duties as assigned by HR Manager or Plant
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information;
Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in
group problem solving situations.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively;
Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
position. Treat all employee matters as confidential.
- High school diploma. Associate degree in Business field
- 1 3 years of Human Resources, Payroll or related
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Typing and manual dexterity required.
- Lifting of up to 25lbs.
- Position sits, speaks on the phone and computer work-70% of
- 30% of the time must walk, reach, and stand.
- Visual, speaking, and touch is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with strong discipline and work
ethic and dependable.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure while managing
obstacles such as time constraints and prioritize workload
- Must work well with others under little supervision.
- Confidentiality is critical.
Stratas Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any applicant or employee in any manner
prohibited by law, including but not limited to, on the basis of
race or color, religion, gender, age, genetic information, national
origin/ancestry, mental or physical disability, family
status/marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status,
and any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Stratas Foods, Columbia , Human Resource Coordinator, Professions , Hannibal, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!