Manufacturing Technology Mechanical Technician
Posted on: May 16, 2022
DuPont's Water & Protection is recruiting for -Mechanical
Technician -to join its dynamic team located at one of its North
American Sites. We are looking for people who have a passion for
delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer
needs for a better, healthier, safer life. -Water & Protection is a
leading provider of engineered products and integrated systems for
the construction, worker safety, energy, oil & gas, transportation,
water purification and medical markets. -Water and Protection the
Performance Building Solutions (PBS) is a leading global provider
of value-added solutions in the areas of weatherization, air
sealing, thermal comfort and fire protection systems for the
building and construction market. This position is within the
Styrofoam - brand insulation manufacturing organization and
provides hands on technology support to plants across North America
and globally.As a Mechanical Technician you will be responsible for
safe management and repair of critical spare parts in the Styrofoam
- equipment/technologyDuPont offers an excellent benefits package
that includes a generous 401k match, health and dental insurance,
15 days of vacation, a variable bonus plan, and much more!Your key
responsibilities will be: -
- Complete disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair and
reassembly of proprietary die and extrusion equipment at XPS
- On-site support for PBS major equipment installations,
commissioning, and startup.
- On-site support for PBS site equipment mechanical
troubleshooting and improvement.
- Support factory acceptance inspections of new and refurbished
equipment at multiple vendors in North America.
- Provide input to site shutdown planners to ensure that the
required resources and materials are accounted for.
- Generate reports to summarize work performed and track service
schedules of equipment common to multiple locations.
- Work with site and other MT technicians on equipment design
improvements needed to meet the needs of production.A successful
candidate must have: -
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment in
Operations and/or Maintenance or equivalent Military
- High level of expertise in safely handling heavy equipment
- High level of expertise with forklift and other stationary and
mobile lifting equipment and rigging
- Experience with precision measuring and alignment tools
- Computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to travel 40-60% of schedule in North America.
Opportunities to travel globally with experience.Key reasons for
you to apply:
- Highly competitive compensation package -
- An industry-leading benefits package and variable incentives
- Numerous learning and personal development opportunities -
- An amazing Career Journey with -opportunities within our
diverse businesses -& projectsDuPont is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status,
disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our
-.For US Applicants: See the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law" poster at: -For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, -.
Keywords: Dupont, Columbia , Manufacturing Technology Mechanical Technician, Professions , Pevely, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!