Receiver - Mexico, MO
Company: Soft Surroundings
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Soft Surroundings, in the Distribution Center in Mexico, MO is
seeking a Receiver. We provide competitive pay, generous employee
discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with
a successful and growing company.
* Unload shipments as required.
* Scan merchandise to pallets/locations/areas as moved.
* Stage merchandise in designated areas.
* Report discrepancies to the Lead Receiver to ensure correctness
of inventory received.
* Accurately scanning of items being unloaded to correct
* Verify physical counts against scan counts, and pack lists or
receiving documentation where required.
* Compare items to the catalog as they arrive to ensure that the
merchandise received matches.
* Ensure correct labeling of merchandise according to catalog copy
and sizing/color information.
* Re-label merchandise as required.
* Check for damaged merchandise.
* High school degree or equivalent education.
* An understanding of basic warehouse operations and
* Requires problem-solving skills and an ability to read and
understand procedures and merchandise labels.
* Three months to one year of previous Receiving Dock Operations
* Three months of previous general office experience.
* Experience in Excel spreadsheets and Word are required.
Keywords: Soft Surroundings, Columbia , Receiver - Mexico, MO, Professions , Mexico, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!