Manager, Plant Finance
Company: Ball Aerospace
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage,
personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and
other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have
been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in
creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been
nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of
sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as
well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes
Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our
quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER
THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING
THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. We are growing!!!! As part of our growth
plans, we are looking to expand our manufacturing capabilities.
Primary Purpose of Position: This position manages and coordinates
the administrative and financial functions of the plant. They
communicate financial results with their plant and Beverage and
Packaging North and Central America finance team. Essential
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
This includes correcting unsafe acts/conditions and participating
in plant safety meetings and inspections as necessary.
- Provides administration and supervision of the plant accounting
function as directed.
- Performs or manages monthly accounting close and communicates
results to plant operations team and the POC finance team.
- Performs or manages the metal verification, reconciliation and
- Monitors adherence to SOX and internal control policies for all
- Develops plant spending forecasts for annual operating plans,
monthly POV, and additional frequencies as necessary.
- Analyzes spending trends to identify and track cost cutting
- Participates in the development, documentation, and
implementation of standard work processes.
- Supports BPNCA Finance and IMS initiatives as directed by
- May assist in preparation of AFE forms and submits FA-100, 200
and 220 forms as necessary.
- Maintains and ensures data integrity in the ERP system through
proper item set-up, manufacturing accounting review and issue
- Participates and assists with physical inventories and
- Manages the plant payroll process.
- Responsible for managing and developing the Plant
Administrative Coordinator and in select locations, Plant
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through
college degree level education or work-related experience
- HS Diploma/Equivalency required
- Job related experience for 3 year(s) minimum
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or
- Working knowledge of business principles, legal practices,
accounting practices, budgeting principles, computer information
systems and generally accepted managerial practices and
- 5% of travel Relocation my be available for this position.
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 86,500---132,000 (Salary to be
determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment
with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate
in the annual incentive compensation plan. Ball Corporation has
been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These
often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until
after a candidate has submitted a job application and has
participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx).
All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in "@ball.com."
Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or
require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and
onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open
positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at
https://jobs.ball.com/ . If you have applied to a position and have
been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify
LinkedIn directly. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority, Female,
Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans
Keywords: Ball Aerospace, Columbia , Manager, Plant Finance, Professions , Bowling Green, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!