Posted on: July 14, 2019
Provides administration and department support for care management
and clinical teams. Coordinates services and performs
administrative functions. Assists in completing activities related
to various cross functional projects in support of departmental
Reports to: Sup. Care Coordination Department: PHS-MO Care
Management Location: St. Louis or Columbia, MO.
- Responds to phones as assigned or team coverage as directed by
- Provides technical and administrative support to clinical and
behavioral staff as needed.
- Assists, completes and submits special projects, reports or
assignments to meet department needs and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison in corresponding and communicating with
providers, vendors and WellCare contacts and/or members
- Produces, formats and edits correspondence and documents.
- Organizes a variety of administrative and clinical tasks and
prioritizes in order of importance and impact on members and
- Interacts with other departments including Claims, Intake,
Enrollment and Member Services to resolve member and provider
- Participates and supports tasks, including but not limited to:
faxes, discharge preparations, request and/or collection of
clinical information, engaging/contacting providers and creation of
authorizations if necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in a related field Candidate
- Required 3 years of experience in a managed care setting,
medical office or facility setting with demonstration of medical
- Required Other In Behavioral Health, 3 years in performing
administrative and/or clinical responsibilities in a medical,
behavioral, or non-medical setting with demonstration of
administrative duties (clerical, admin asst) Candidate Skills:
- Intermediate Knowledge of medical terminology and/or experience
with CPT and ICD-9 coding
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Other Work effectively within group to achieve
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook Proficient in Microsoft
Office such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word About usHeadquartered in
Tampa, Fla., WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG) focuses
primarily on providing government-sponsored managed care services
to families, children, seniors and individuals with complex medical
needs primarily through Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare
Prescription Drug Plans, as well as individuals in the Health
Insurance Marketplace. WellCare serves approximately 5.5 million
members nationwide as of September 30, 2018. WellCare is a Fortune
500 company that employs nearly 12,000 associates across the
country and was ranked a "World's Most Admired Company" in 2018 by
Fortune magazine. For more information about WellCare, please visit
the company's website at . EOE: All qualified applicants shall
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, veteran status, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, childbirth or
related medical condition or other legally protected basis
protected by applicable federal or state law except where a bona
fide occupational qualification applies. Comprehensive Health
Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V/SO.
Keywords: Wellcare, Columbia , Care Coordinator, Other , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!