Part Time Teller
Company: VANTAGE CREDIT UNION
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Wentzville Parkway - Wentzville, MO
- Process member transactions, which include but are not limited
to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments in the most
courteous and efficient manner, both in person and on the
telephone, on a daily basis.
- Promote credit union products and services; consistently
cross-sell and actively refer members to the appropriate branch
staff at every opportunity.
- Balance and secure cash drawer and prepare teller balancing
- Cash checks after verifying member identity, signature and
availability of funds.
- Count, verify and package currency and coin.
- Handle mail payments as requested.
- Sell/redeem cashiers checks and corporate checks to
- Maintain confidentiality of member and employee
- Assist in the maintenance, upkeep and image of facilities to
maintain professional image of VCU.
- Take initiative to learn new skills or enhance skill set.
- Report on completion of tasks or other assigned duties to the
Lead Teller as designated by the Branch Manager.
- Report any teller absences or tardiness to the Lead
- Perform additional duties or assignments as directed by
WORK SCHEDULE: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY
- The individual should possess a strong math background and have
an ability to handle cash. A successful candidate must be able to
excel in a sales environment.
- A positive individual who is team-oriented, able to see the
steps necessary to get things done, meets deadlines, be detail
oriented, and willing to put in the necessary time to get the job
done. Individual should be a good time manager and be willing to
take responsibility for own actions.
- Individual needs to have a good attendance record, be
- Effective communication and listening skills; can comfortably
deal with people at all levels; a good listener who is empathic
with the board, staff and member needs; possesses above average
oral communication skills. A Teller must be a friendly, pleasant
individual who has the ability and desire to sell the products and
services of the credit union.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Incumbent should have a high school diploma or GED, or have at
least two years experience in a cashiering, customer service
environment or a minimum of one year as a teller in a financial
Keywords: VANTAGE CREDIT UNION, Columbia , Part Time Teller, Other , Wentzville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...