Business Development Liaison
Company: Sunset Health Care Center
Posted on: March 18, 2023
At Sunset Health Care Center, we deliver the highest quality of
care for every resident through our most valuable asset: you. We
seek compassionate and thoughtful individuals who share our passion
for exceptional care in senior living. Sunset Health Care Center
partners with a vast network of skilled nursing centers across 3
states to support our small team environment of caring
professionals with the resources and benefits of a large
enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you join us at
Sunset Health Care Center.Pay, Benefits and Perks of Business
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Immediately accrue more PTO as you work! (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating
Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per
calendar year for approved program of study
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after
1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other
voluntary Insurances for full-time employeesEssential Functions of
Business Development Liaison:
- Identify and employ strategies to maximize center census,
implements an effective streamlined admissions process on a 24
hour, seven days a week basis, and ensure a high level of resident
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plans and
programs for the center's long- and short-term goals
- Promote the center when interacting with referral sources,
business leaders, physicians, the community and the media;
establish collaborative relationships with referral sources.
- Conduct tours of center for prospective residents and family
- Receive resident referrals and track activity daily.
- Contact families of potential residents to invite them for a
tour of the center.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to
facilitate seamless transition for patients from acute settings to
post-acute care; assist with arrangements and confirmations of all
- Advise referral sources, residents and/or families of admission
requirements as established by the center and health maintenance
- Assemble admission and sales packets.
- Provide center information and follow-up.
- Promote public relations of the center to outside community and
other healthcare providers.
- Maintain working relationship with referring community
- All other duties as assigned.Qualifications of Business
- Bachelors' degree in marketing, healthcare management, or other
applicable field of study is preferred; a combination of education
and applicable professional experience will be considered.
- Prior experience in long-term care industry is preferred.
- Effective communication, relationship management, and
organizational skills are necessary to perform successfully in this
- Must be able to operate a vehicle
- Candidates must maintain a working email address and phone
number for employer communication.EEO Statement:Our facility
provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to
complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit
discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training,
programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our
facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all
individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the
duties of their employment, without regard to employees'
legally-protected characteristics ("protected class") including:
age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical
or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex
stereotyping, or genetic information.IND123
Keywords: Sunset Health Care Center, Columbia , Business Development Liaison, Other , Union, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...