Company: Custom Truck One Source
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SummarySet up, operate, or tend more than one type of cutting or
forming machine tool or robot.Essential Duties and
- Read and understand tape measure accurately
- Ability to cut angles
- Learn and retain skills and practices needed to complete
assembly in assigned area
- Read and follow detailed operator instructions, drawings,
blueprints, etcetera, as required by a particular area
- Perform rework, as needed
- Understand, and be able to articulate, the production flow of
an assigned product line or area
- Self-check work and inspect prior processes
- Use basic hand, electric, cordless, and pneumatic tools, as
- Meet production goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area Pull materials as required
- Loads proper materials into machinery utilizing overhead
cranes, jib cranes and rigging when necessary.
- Unloads and organizes parts and scrap off the machines using
overhead cranes, rigging/lifting equipment or manually.
- Checks quality against job specifications and report any
- Record part numbers and purchase orders accurately as
- Other job duties as directed.
- Attendance is required.
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner and use safe work
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Adherence to Company Code of Conduct.
- This position reports directly to area
- Possess High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree
- Computer basics for data entry required.
- Good mechanical knowledge and ability.
- Forklift experience or ability to be trained in forklift
- Overhead crane operation experience or ability to be trained to
- Knowledge of basic measuring tools.
- Knowledge of basic part blueprints.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven commitment to promoting positive work environment
- Candidate for hire must successfully pass a background check,
physical examination, vision, background screen and drug screening
prior to employment.Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 2-year degree/experience preferred.
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or
processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining
when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do
about it.Working Conditions:
- Work is conducted inside and outside during all-weather
- Temperatures will be variable according to season and specific
- Tasks may involve moderate to heavy physical labor.
- Walking, climbing, standing, sitting, and lifting are
- Must be able to work in cold and hot weather conditions some
part of the time.
- Be able to grip, pull and push heavy objects.
- Ability to work with hands and perform routine lifting up to 50
- Stand for extended periods of time.This job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may
be assigned at any time with or without notice.Custom Truck One
Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Custom Truck One Source, Columbia , PARTS CUTTER, Other , Sedalia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!