Patient Observer - Full Time
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
- Full Time
- Benefits Eligible
- Employees are asked to have availablity for multiple shifts.
This could mean overnights and weekends.
Parkland Health Center includes two locations in Missouri - a
full-service acute care hospital in Farmington as well as a
three-bed critical access hospital in Bonne Terre. Parkland Health
Center provides quality primary and secondary level inpatient and
outpatient services to the people of St. Francois County and
surrounding areas in southeastern Missouri.
Parkland's Farmington campus offers a full continuum of inpatient
and medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric
psychiatry and emergency services, along with a wide variety of
outpatient services including oncology services, an infusion
center, a wound care clinic, and the Huckstep Heart and Lung
Center. The Parkland Bonne Terre campus includes emergency
services, inpatient services for patients meeting specific
criteria, and a sleep study lab.
Ensures for patient safety by remaining at the bedside of the
assigned patient(s) and providing continuous observation.
- Assists patient and care giver with use of simple medical
equipment such as hospital bed, bedside commode, wheelchair,
walker, and urinary drainage appliances.
- Provides appropriate documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- No Experience
- No Experience
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we're committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC, Columbia , Patient Observer - Full Time, Other , Farmington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!