Medical Assistant MA/CMA/RMA/LPN - LSL FM
Company: Dean Health
Location: Lake Saint Louis
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Sign on bonuses are for external qualified candidates.
M-F No Weekends - No Holidays
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you. We want to be the forever
workplace for curious, talented people who are driven to do great
things, while making a real difference in our patients' lives.
Provides assistance with the examination and treatment of patients
under the direction of a registered nurse or provider (physician or
advanced practice provider).
* Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
* Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records
information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients.
* Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, scheduling patients, and filing.
* Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering
and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and
* May document the provider's encounter with patients. Lists all
proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up instructions
and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider. Transcribes
patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests and
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited
school of medical assisting
* No experience required
* Constant standing and walking.
* Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
* Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
* Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less) and
far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
* Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Occasional lifting/moving patients.
* Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
* Occasional driving.
Keywords: Dean Health, Columbia , Medical Assistant MA/CMA/RMA/LPN - LSL FM, Other , Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!