Part Time Evening Cleaning Warrenton Missouri
Company: ServiceMaster Clean
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are a professional office, industrial and medical cleaning
company. We provide all equipment, uniforms, supplies and job
training. Located in Warrenton, Missouri area.1.
Housekeeper/General Cleaner needed 6:00pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday
-Must be able and enjoy the following...Pass a Background CheckAs
Well As:-vacuuming-sweeping-mopping-cleaning bathrooms-emptying
trash (sometimes heavy trash) and hauling to the dumpsterCompany
and CultureWe Are Experts and dominate the industry in scale and
scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently
delivers exceptional resultsWe Are Committed to our customers and
are guided in all we do by their needs.We Are Complete and seek to
provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.We Are
Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in
all aspects of our business.We Are Steadfast and here for the long
haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer
- Paid Training --- Competitive Pay --- Flexible Schedules ---
Career Path Opportunities --- Positive Atmosphere --- Job Position
Description:This position is responsible for creating cleaner,
healthier environments for our customer', their students and
grounds by performing the following essential duties and
responsibilities. Other duties may be Assigned:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided
products, tools and procedures
- Cleaning duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash,
windows, cleaning, moving furniture and equipment etc..
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system
- 1-2 years' experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper a
plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work
ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company,
office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and in a
multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
and contribute to the overall team effort including being in
uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in EnglishPhysical Demands and
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head,
reaching forward. Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and
usesCompensation: $12.50 per hour Built on a foundation of great
brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to
be the leading provider of essential services through empowered
people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By
joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a talented network of
employees with a shared vision.Our environment is a diverse
community where successful people work together to achieve common
goals.This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
ServiceMaster Clean - franchisee. Your application will go directly
to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the
management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at
this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to
The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: ServiceMaster Clean, Columbia , Part Time Evening Cleaning Warrenton Missouri, Other , Warrenton, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!