Family Support Provider
Company: Preferred Family Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We're a Good Family to Know:Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is
a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array
of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each
year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas
and Illinois. Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve
families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our
future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused
priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a Good Family to
Know! Your role at PFH: As a Family Support Provider, you will
offer a support system for parents/caregivers of children with
serious emotional disorders and who are enrolled in the Youth CPRC
- Assist and coach family to increase their knowledge and
awareness of the child's needs
- Assist the family in building helpful relationships with child
and family team members
- Provide helpful materials such as videos, books, articles or
- Provide moral support during crisis and other critical
- Assist family with preparations for meetings
- Participate in other activities as defined by the treatment
team and family
- Develop individualized service plans that wrap services around
the family needs.
- Participate in staffing to assure continuity of care.
- Make or assist in outside referral of issues not able to be
addressed within the treatment milieu.
- Assist with the intake process by completing initial paperwork
as well as explaining the program concept.
- Represent the agency in a professional manner.
- Document all services provided in accordance with DMH/ CARF
- Provide crisis intervention as necessary.We think you'd be
great for this role if you have:
- Self identify as a present or former primary consumer of mental
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass background check or request an exception to the
- Complete the State approved FSP training program and pass a
- Have a job commitment from a mental health agency
- Complete the application located on the following website at
www.peerspecialist.org (http://www.peerspecialist.org)You'll love
being a part of our family because:Our associates are our most
valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in
the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our
associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through
ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to
serve our clients. Our eligible associates enjoy some of the
following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and
disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts healthcare and dependent
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement Our human resources team
wants to let you know what's required:Employment is conditional
upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of
employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family
Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards
to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.
Keywords: Preferred Family Healthcare, Columbia , Family Support Provider, Other , Hannibal, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!