Company: SSM Health
Location: Lake Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
WHO WE ARE:We are a not-for-profit health system serving the
comprehensive health needs across the Midwest Region through a
robust and fully integrated health care delivery system.SSM has
more than 38,000 employees and 11,000 providers whom are committed
to providing exceptional health care services.With care delivery
sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin. SSM Health is
one of the largest employers in every community it serves.WHY WORK
WITH SSM HEALTH:SSM Health has:23 Hospitals (22 adult & 1
pediatric) 41 Affiliate Hospitals 18 Urgent Care Centers 24 Retail
Health Clinics 42 Pediatric Service Locations 10 Post-Acute Care
FacilitiesAlso, most positions have signing bonuses and referral
bonuses.We look forward to meeting you! APPLY TODAY!Supervises the
daily activities of assigned staff in Ultrasound.PRIMARY
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing
assignments and staffing levels.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff on performance
expectations. Provides input for hiring and termination
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the team to
ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and desired
- Assists with quality control testing, instrument maintenance
- Creates work schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Performs diagnostics of system when performance is degraded,
system has failed, or end user has encountered difficulty in using
- Ensures that adequate supply levels are maintained. Performs
quarterly audits of all supply closets to review stock vs.
workload. Make any changes to supply levels if necessary.
- May perform the duties of a Sonographer as department staffing
- Keep abreast of advancements in the field of ultrasound by
retaining membership in relevant professional organizations and
maintaining continuing medical educations requirements.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degreeEXPERIENCE
- Three years' experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting. Associated topics: ardms,
echocardiography, imaging, non invasive, ob, rvt, sono,
sonographer, sonographer ultrasound, ultra
Keywords: SSM Health, Columbia , Supervisor, Ultrasound, Other , Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!