Company: WEG Transformers USA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
WEG Transformers USADescription:
WEG: Our CompanyFounded in 1961, WEG is recognized as one of the
largest electric machine manufacturers in the world. WEG employs
over 30,000 people around the globe and offers a diversified and
integrated product line, with sales to more than 135 countries
worldwide. Our U.S. operations are growing at an ambitious rate and
we're looking for hardworking individuals to help us move forward
with this aggressive growth plan.WEG is committed to building
quality products and providing efficient solutions. To achieve this
goal, we strive for continuous investment in innovation and team
work. Helping people reach their goals by living the values of the
company is a passion shared by everyone at WEG.At WEG, our Values
stand as: Human Company, Team Work, Efficiency, Flexibility,
Innovation and Leadership.As a Human Company, we value each
individual contribution to our success, and we motivate people by
means of integrity, ethics and constant support to personal
development.WEG, also, supports Green Initiatives such as the
implementation of a company-wide recycling program, the use of
green chemicals for office cleaning, the elimination of Styrofoam
cups, and installation of HVAC economizers on rooftop units and an
energy management system to improve overall energy efficiency.Role:
Production Operator (2nd & 3rd Shift)You may see yourself in this
role, if you are have mechanical and/or electrical aptitude, a
strong work ethic, and are looking for a serious career
opportunity.You will perform a range of tasks in the production of
- Able to read, understand and interpret BOM (Bill of Material),
drawings, schematics, work instructions and specifications to
complete assignments without supervision.
- Select and prepare materials, tools and equipment necessary to
- Obtain all necessary parts, materials and assemble
sub-assemblies as required.
- Installation and verification of the correct installation of
- Perform assembly of air compartments onto transformer tanks
with all necessary components.
- Complete sub-assembly of door handle, latch plate, door rods
and other parts as required.
- Torque mark all bolted connections.
- Dismantle and/or rework and repair units as required.
- Prepare unit for painting including cover prep and prime.
- Help identify and report oil leaks and show to leak repair
- Perform repairs, either inside or outside tank
- Operate all lifting devices as needed to move units and
products to and from work area.
- Finish unit for shipment.
- Maintain quality and production records.WEG offers competitive
compensation, meaningful and exciting career options, as well as
excellent benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, life insurance, and
disability. Read about our career opportunities below and inquire
about being a member of our first-class team.
Ability to work evening or night shift.
- Able to work over-time as needed.
- Resides or plans to reside within reasonable commuting
distance--no relocation assistance available.
- Has current work authorization for employment in the United
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Two years prior manufacturing experience.
- ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC):
Platinum or Gold Level.PI185796272
Keywords: WEG Transformers USA, Columbia , ASSEM FI, Other , Washington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!