Company: WEG Transformers USA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
WEG Transformers USA
Description: WEG: Our CompanyFounded in 1961, WEG is recognized as
one of the largest electric machine manufacturers in the world. WEG
employs over 30,000 people around the globe and offers a
diversified and integrated product line, with sales to more than
135 countries worldwide. Our U.S. operations are growing at an
ambitious rate and we're looking for hardworking individuals to
help us move forward with this aggressive growth plan.
WEG is committed to building quality products and providing
efficient solutions. To achieve this goal, we strive for continuous
investment in innovation and team work. Helping people reach their
goals by living the values of the company is a passion shared by
everyone at WEG.
At WEG, our Values stand as: Human Company, Team Work, Efficiency,
Flexibility, Innovation and Leadership.As a Human Company, we value
each individual contribution to our success, and we motivate people
by means of integrity, ethics and constant support to personal
WEG, also, supports Green Initiatives such as the implementation of
a company-wide recycling program, the use of green chemicals for
office cleaning, the elimination of Styrofoam cups, and
installation of HVAC economizers on rooftop units and an energy
management system to improve overall energy efficiency.
Industrial Maintenance Role
Job SummaryThis position requires prior maintenance experience and
proficiency in Relay Logic, PLC controls, mechanical, hydraulic and
pneumatic systems. Candidate will need to possess a high degree of
technical skill and the ability to work on a wide variety of
equipment. The ideal candidate will be willing to work a flexible
schedule, extended work hours and weekends as needed. The ability
to work at height is a requirement for this position. Requirements:
- Must be safety oriented with leadership skills to work with or
without supervision in a team environment.
- Ability to diagnose and correct electrical, hydraulic,
pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic
- Fabrication skills required.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on various equipment
- Move and relocate machinery, install attachments, accessories
and guards following proper safety protocols.
- Will be required to frequently lift and/or move up to 50
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend common
- Must be able to calculate basic math, including fractions,
decimals and percentages.
- Must be able to read, interpret and work from blueprints,
sketches, wiring diagrams, plans, layouts and/or templates.
- Resides within reasonable commuting distance.
- Has current legal work authorization for employment within the
United States. Preferred Qualifications
- Three years of maintenance experience in an industrial /
- Associates (two-year) degree in Industrial Maintenance or
similar degree from an accredited institution.
- ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)--Gold
LevelWEG offers competitive compensation, meaningful and exciting
career options, as well as excellent benefits, including paid
vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending
accounts, life insurance, and disability. Read about our career
opportunities below and inquire about being a member of our
Apply Today: Do you have passion for Problem Solving?Do you want
the opportunity to do what you do Best, Every Day?Do you want to be
part of a Growing Company?
If you answered "Yes" & meet our qualifications, we invite you to
apply today to join the WEG Transformers Team!We are proud to be an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: WEG Transformers USA, Columbia , ELECMECH, Other , Washington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!