Business Development Specialist
Company: Allen Lund Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our Story With $1,000 in his pocket, Allen Lund made the brave
decision to start his own transportation brokerage company. It was
1976, when Allen Lund Company formally opened the first office in
Los Angeles. Now, we have 35 offices throughout the country and
continue to grow! We are always looking for exceptional people to
join our fast paced, challenging, team-oriented work environment.
Our culture fosters personal growth and commitment both in and out
of the office. Our diverse work force is key in delivering
outstanding customer service and our commitment to our industry are
main components of our unmatched reputation. We hold true the value
of hiring, developing and retaining the best employees in the
industry. Our management provides an open and innovative
environment that promotes professional and personal growth. This is
why, one-half of our employees have been with ALC for over 10
years! Why we're Awesome!!
- Inclusive company culture
- Training and Development
- Competitive Compensation
- Unparalleled Benefits & Wellness (we mean really good)!
- 401k with a generous match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Transfer Opportunities
- Share in Company ownership
- Employee Recognition program
- Uncapped/non-territory based commission opportunity plus
Salary! Are you experienced in non-asset based 3pl Sales? Want to
sell and represent a national top 20 3pl/best in class company? We
are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team!
The Business Development Manager will work with the sales force
within a branch office. If this is you - let's talk! You will
- Contact new customers and draw on your unique skills, abilities
and competencies to secure sale.
- Develop systems and processes for effective prospect
identification, qualification and management.
- Sell and Close New shippers.
- Build a book of business.
- Carry out strategies through prospect contact, proposal
development and presentation, effective follow-up and account
- Work with the transportation brokers to maximize the volume of
loads from new customers through ongoing sales meetings and
- Uphold the company standard following the company principles of
Customer, Company, Office. Skills and Experience 3 year minimum
non-asset based 3pl sales experienceBachelor Degree
RequiredExperience in Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed ,and/or LTL
freightExcellent verbal and written skillsEffective at problem
resolutionSelf-Motivated and driven with an eagerness to work as a
team playerAble to work independently but also in a team
environmentComputer & technology literateAbility to travel as
needed for sales Join us in making a difference! Allen Lund Company
is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.
Keywords: Allen Lund Company, Columbia , Business Development Specialist, Other , Olean, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!