Company: Parkside Manor, LLC
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDietary AideJob Summary: To assist with meal
preparation, dining room assistance, dishwashing, and cleaning of
kitchen on evening shift. Parkside Manor LLC. is an assisted living
and mental illness assisted living facility in Bowling Green, MO.
We provide supportive services to individuals who can function
independently in most areas of activity, but need special guidance,
assistance and/or monitoring. We are seeking a dietary aide who can
work on our evening shift from 3:00pm to 9:00pm at a payrate of $13
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are
followed at all times
- Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and food items.
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with
kitchen maintenance and general cleaning. Required
- Patience and compassion when working with residents and family
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, family
members and team members.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions for meal orders, nutritional
needs and recipes to ensure residents receive appropriate
- Physical stamina to assist in food preparation and serving
meals, helping residents with eating and cleaning up after meals.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in long-term care setting preferred, will train
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
- Able to interact with residents and deliver excellent customer
service. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift.
- Occasionally sitting, Constant walking, bending, reaching and
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Parkside Manor, LLC, Columbia , **Dietary Aide**, Other , Bowling Green, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!