Client Retention Specialist
Company: RENT ONE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCLIENT RETENTION SPECIALISTSOur Client Retention
Specialists are dedicated, flexible, hardworking, and people
oriented. They are goal-driven yet compassionate, and they help our
clients get to ownership faster through regular interaction. We
cannot succeed without them! The pay range we're offering is
competitive with opportunities to grow it though performance.
- We offer a 60-day certification training program to help you
succeed and earn more;
- We also offer regular opportunities for review and
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent people and negotiation skills, and problem-solving
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass
post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have valid driver's license and maintain a driving record
that complies with organizational standards. We challenge our
Client Retention Specialists to set the bar when seeking out new
ways to positively impact the lives of our customers every day.
Successful Client Retention Specialists put their relationship
skills to the test and regularly exercising their on-the-spot
decision making talents.A day in the life of a Client Retention
Specialist varies, but regular activities include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the client and
- Manage past due accounts including working with clients to get
their accounts in good standing with a program they can afford and
that help them get to ownership;
- Participate in servicing, delivery, and return of products to
the client's home;
- At times, the CRS will assist other coworkers in the store such
as during times of peak activity, absences and planned time off. At
Rent One, EVERYONE is important- our clients, our communities and
- We're especially dedicated to helping our employees achieve
their aspirations, and we continue to cultivate a workplace culture
rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A healthy work-life balance isn't just possible at Rent One,
it's promised. Working with us is a great job but an even better
career!Why Should You Apply?
Our ScheduleClosed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close
on weekdays at 6 p.m.
Career TrackWe'd love to help you write your success story and
provide you with all the resources necessary to take your skillsets
to the next level.
Affordable and Comprehensive Benefits PackageMedical, dental,
vision and life insurance programs as well as life insurance,
short/long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage.
Not to mention paid time off like holidays and vacation!
Certified TrainingStructured on-the-job training that includes a
12-day remote training class for every new hire. There are also
five types of certifications offered all designed to guide our
employees to the top!
401KInvest in your future by participating in our 401k program.
Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next
Reimbursement for Education & Gym MembershipsReceive up to $200 for
any work-related education classes you wish to take outside of Rent
One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per year for gym memberships
whether it's a traditional gym, kickboxing, CrossFit, or another
Keywords: RENT ONE, Columbia , Client Retention Specialist, Other , Moberly, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!