Company: CRH Plc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job ID: 404759
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope - is the leading supplier of products
specified to close the building envelope. They include:
custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural
windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural
We are seeking a full-time Material Handler for our Warrenton, MO
facility. The starting wage is $19.50/hr with a second and third
shift additional premium of $2.00/hr. The Material Handler is
responsible for streamlining and expediting production by moving
materials, primarily glass, from one position/location to another
safely and efficiently. Some assembly and quality control duties
are also necessary. This position requires the flexibility to work
in different functions throughout the plant.
The Material Handler role in our Warrenton location isn't just a
job - it's a starting point to a fulfilling career with a great
company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us. We
will equip you with the knowledge and skills that you need to be
successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from
within at our Warrenton location. Opportunities to advance into
higher roles of responsibility and pay are abundant. You can be our
next success story.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work
in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who
wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like
you, come join this industry leader!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Move materials (primarily glass) using vacuum lift assist
equipment, manually lifting, and moving mobile carts from one
position/location to another to facilitate the production
* The ability to safely perform tasks, adhere to all safety
policies and procedures, and correct or report hazards in the
* Understand and apply inspection procedures and tolerances to pass
or reject materials and/or products
* Perform preventative maintenance activities on equipment, such as
cleaning and inspecting. Keep work areas clean and organized.
* Understand and comply with all written policies, work rules, and
work instructions. Execute verbal directions as instructed. Respect
co-workers to maintain a civil and safe work environment.
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Basic computer input and interface skills
* Ability to read and use a tape measure
* Stable work history with previous manufacturing/fabrication
experience and/or mechanical aptitude preferred
* Available to work a 5-day work week with occasional work on
* Ability to lift, bend, twist, carry, walk, and reach
* Ability to stand and walk on a concrete floor; wearing steel-toed
shoes with metatarsal guards and other safety equipment for eight
to ten hours per day
* Ability to work in a manufacturing environment without
temperature or humidity control
Successful employees in this role must be able to perform each
essential duty and responsibility at a satisfactory level. The
requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills
and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties of the job.
* Only online applications will be accepted
* When applying, please provide full employment history
* Pre-employment background screening and drug testing will be
conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope has partnered with DailyPay to offer you
the ability to access your earnings before your next paycheck based
on current hours worked. You can transfer your earnings instantly
for $2.99 per transaction or next-day for $1.99. Certain terms and
What OBE Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family
businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together
form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified
structure that allows you to work in a small company environment
while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the
first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be
brought to our official employment application. Please complete
your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our
system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this
Date Posted: May 6, 2022
Keywords: CRH Plc., Columbia , Material Handler, Other , Warrenton, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!