Caregiver - DSP
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Imperial MO, $15.00/hr
***** Hiring Immediately! Full Time and Part Time Available
- Interest Free Pay Date Loans Available
- Up to $300 Signing on Bonus Available
Sunnyhill, Inc. provides services, programs, and opportunities for
children and adults with developmental disabilities. Sunnyhill
serves over 1,000 children and adults, ages 4-85, annually in six
St. Louis metropolitan counties. As A Direct Support Professional
(DSP) at Sunnyhill, Inc., you will be empowered, as a caregiver, to
help the people we support become productive citizens, achieve
their goals, and reach their dreams.
Sunnyhill is HIRING IMMEDIATELY with a variety of shifts available;
including overnight shifts.
The Caregiver (DSP) provides support as needed in accordance with
Individualized Support Plans (ISPs), Behavior Support Plans (BSPs),
staffing patterns and budgets. The DSP works cooperatively with
Staff to ensure that the people we support are safe and
DSP JOB DUTIES:
- Must be professional, positive and communicate effectively with
the people we support, other employees, supervisors, guardians,
family members, case managers, and other treatment providers.
- Provide ongoing and comprehensive support that may include
hygiene, toileting, bathing, eating, behavioral support activities,
and other activities of daily living as needed.
- May assist with cleaning the homes of the people we support,
planning regular outings, preparing meals, and administering
- Required to complete timely, accurate, detailed, and relevant
log notes for each shift worked.
- Always represent Sunnyhill in a professional manner.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
A desire to provide the people we support with the highest level of
care. An ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in
writing. The flexibility to embrace change and the independence to
work without direct supervision. Must be reliable, dependable, and
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year in the Human Services field (preferred)
- Other requirements: Use of a personal motor vehicle, valid
driver s license, adequate auto insurance as defined by state law.
Acceptable police, DFS, and DMV record checks. Must successfully
complete all company provided training.
Non profit, not for profit, social services, social work, in home
care, residential care, disability, DSP, caregiver, personal care,
personal assistant, direct support, challenge unlimited, CNA
Keywords: Sunnyhill, Columbia , Caregiver - DSP, Other , Festus, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!