Company: SSM Health
Location: Lake Saint Louis
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Transports patients, specimens and equipment throughout the
- Transports patients via wheelchair, stretcher or bed to
designated sites as requested, including patients with oxygen
tanks, intravenous pumps, drips, monitors and other equipment.
- Assists patients with entering and exiting vehicles, including
transfer from or to wheelchairs or stretchers.
- Delivers equipment and specimens to requesting staff or
department. May assist staff with removal of deceased bodies from
units and transport to morgue.
- Greets and provides information and direction to patients and
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
Keywords: SSM Health, Columbia , Radiology Transporter, Other , Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!