This is Energizer
At Energizer Holdings, we are passionate about bringing our
brands and products to the world better than anyone else. It’s our
passion and drive that makes us proud stewards of iconic brands
including AC/Pro, Armor All, Energizer, Rayovac and STP, part of
our broad portfolio of products that millions of consumers know,
trust, and rely on every day.
When you come to work here, you’ll quickly see that we love what we
do, we care about each other, and we continuously learn and improve
to meet the needs of our customers and consumers around the
We have talented colleagues around the world with varied skillsets,
backgrounds and experiences, and we embrace this diversity because
it’s a big part of what helps us deliver results to grow the
company. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at
Energizer provides opportunities to grow in ways you never
Come join our team!
This position will be responsible for providing financial
analysis, insights, and business decision support to the North
America Commercial teams, including major contract renewals, new
business opportunities, and responses to competitive
pressions. In addition, the manager will play a key role in
the development and analysis of a monthly Commercial forecast and
monitoring the financial performance of key customer
accounts. The manager will assist in the transfer of
financial knowledge and the reinforcement of financial principles
to the Commercial Organization. Key Result Areas include
achieving results with regards to delivering the North America
Commercial Gross Margin plan/forecast through critical thinking,
collaboration, process improvement, and change
- Provide financial analysis for major proposals affecting the
business; e.g. contract renewals, line reviews and competitive
- Manage the Trade Spend funds to optimize ROI and ensure
financial objectives are met.
- Develop and maintain financial tools and reporting systems to
support the commercial planning and forecasting efforts.
- Lead the Customer teams during business planning by providing
financial and business analysis. Analyze Customer plans to ensure
financial expectations are achieved.
- Provide decision support to Commercial Teams to help optimize
Energizer’s sales and profit growth.
Required Skills and Experience
- Provide financial leadership and direction to cross-functional
Sales and Marketing teams.
- Provide decision support analysis for Customer and Marketing
- Assist in the preparation of the Customer’s Annual Business
Plan and Forecast.
- Manage Customer P&Ls from sales to gross margin.
- Channel responsibility as it relates to Commercial forecasting
and decision support
- Provide financial support for various company projects as
- May also perform additional duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Minimum 5 years of financial analytical experience
- Broad P&L exposure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data, including scenario
modeling in Excel
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with business
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to
identify and implement process improvements to eliminate
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
based on business strategies and objectives
Working Relationships & Environment
- Experience in the CPG industry preferred
- CPA / MBA preferred
- Hyperion Planning experience preferred
- Reports to: Senior Manager - Finance
- Engagement includes: Sales, Trade Marketing, Marketing, and
An Offer to Grow On
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
Come join us!
Energizer offers a competitive total rewards package which includes
a range of health, wellness and retirement savings coverage, paid
time off and holidays, and many opportunities to learn, develop and
grow. At Energizer, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute and
make an impact every single day.
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit
discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental
status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance
with applicable federal, state and local laws.