Caregiver Openings - Work Available Today
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: July 22, 2021
ENHANCED UNEMPLOYMENT COMING TO AN END? WE’RE
Are you seeking supplementary income during these uncertain
times, with the temporary closing of businesses, contributing to
lost hours and income?
We have immediate openings and offer flexibility to fit
JOIN US in serving our elderly clientele, who need our support
now more than ever, during this challenging time.
Kindred at Home, is currently seeking Caretakers, Personal
Care Attendants and Home Health Aides to provide our senior
“at risk population” with quality care that enables them to live
happier, and healthier lives in their own home.
The following responsibilities may be assigned, dependent on the
client’s needs, and may change as the client's needs change:
- Preparing of meals
- Assist with grocery and personal shopping
- Assist with personal care
- Running errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- At least 18 years of age
- Physical ability to perform personal care tasks
- Ability to read, write, understand, carry out directions, keep
simple medical records and function with minimal supervision
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must not have a criminal conviction which bars employment
- Must have no adverse record or be listed in the Nurse Aide
Kindred at Home Community Care offers our Caregivers the
opportunity to participate in our
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Scheduling
- $400 Sign On Bonus and once you have reached your 90 days of
employment without any issues related to attendance and/or
procedures, you can start referring your friends and family
- $100 for each referral that is a direct hire at KAHCC.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Columbia , Caregiver Openings - Work Available Today, Other , Rolla, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!