Quality Assurance Technician Manufacturing Plant
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done
sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide
cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation and design and
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's
Flagship Market, Coca-Cola North America. We're accelerating our
momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in
North America by putting people at the heart of our business. We
empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold
recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and
make a great business even better.
As a Quality Technician you will be responsible to perform
various testing of raw materials, packaging, and manufactured goods
to ensure Company's specification and quality standards are
Job Functions and Key Technical Skills
- Perform Inspection of ingredients, products, and packaging
materials to verify weight, density, stress, dimensions, torque,
- Prepare beverages and conduct taste and odor tests in
accordance with sensory guidelines.
- Clean and sanitize tanks using technology (e.g.,
computer-guided processes). Will also manually clean equipment to
maintain sanitary conditions
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Safety Policies and
- Operate sit-down Forklift to perform quality-related job
- Maintain cleanliness in department and work area
- Promote Lab Safety while operating Laboratory/Analytical
- Perform Troubleshooting, ensure technical specifications,
- Measure instrument variation and apply corrections to ensure
accuracy and precision Conduct peer training of new
- Will cross train to provide support with other manufacturing
- Facilitate QA checks of the Water Filtration/Systems
- Will be responsible to conduct and participate in GMP and
- Will complete training in Food Safety Regulations (i.e.
company, local, national, and international food safety
- High School or General Education Diploma
- Minimum 2 years position related experience
- Work performing Quality/Inspection detail in various industries
to include but not limited to Food/Beverage Manufacturing, Consumer
Packaged Goods, Chemical and Product Supply, Healthcare, Food
Service Kitchens, Produce or Meat Retail Outlets
- Move and lift material weighing 55 pounds to distances of 10
feet or better
- Must possess ability to push and pull force of 80lbs.
- Subject to working extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Will perform physical tasks such as kneeling, bending,
- Required to stand and walk for extended periods in extreme
- Will be expected to perform all other duties as assigned to
ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of products,
processes, and work environment.
The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do
not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca-Cola, Columbia , Quality Assurance Technician Manufacturing Plant, Other , Warrenton, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!