RV Sales Associate
Company: Camping World
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection
of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a
little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there
to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the
hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and
100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to
get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for
new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience.
Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of
opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've
got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are
you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is looking for a high energy, motivated RV Sales
Associate to grow the business! Ideal candidates will possess the
drive to work hard, sell RVs, have fun and make money!
Your passion to generate sales for new and used RVs will be
rewarded through an aggressive, uncapped earnings potential,
commission driven pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take the lead to promote a top-notch, high quality customer
experience selling new and used RVs
- Conduct effective demonstration rides and walk through
- Close sales effectively by working closely with F&I
- Follow up and commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach
with each customer
- Generate ideas to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best
revenue- generating practices to the team and organization
- Serve as a liaison between customers and all departments
including retail, service and finance
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers,
co-workers and management
Essential Job Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college a
- 2+ years' experience in sales ideally RV, automotive,
television, furniture, real estate, and homes
- Have strong motivational skills and ability to work
independently and as a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor necessary
- Must be bondable and able to secure a professional sales
- Provide excellent customer service by displaying enthusiasm and
strong communication skills with customers, peers and
- Basic computer skills to review inventory and enter customer
- Valid driver's license
- We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time
associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more
information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran
or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: Camping World, Columbia , RV Sales Associate, Other , Wentzville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!