Banquets Set-Up Supervisor
Company: Tan-Tar-A Resort
Location: Osage Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Receive $200 after 90 days of employment.
Available for any open positions.
This is a PM shift position. Shifts will primarily be 3:00 pm -
10:00 pm or 4:00 pm - 11:00 but some shifts may be longer or
shorter depending on business.
- Responsible for ensuring that details are followed from the
banquet event order (BEO) and checking BEO for that day's setups in
all upcoming functions.
- Unlock meeting room doors, change door cards, check lighting
and temperature in meeting rooms.
- Deliver linens to laundry department; determine if linen needs
to be washed immediately for next day's setup or in the immediate
- Ensure that the catering areas are maintained in a clean,
organized, and safe condition by assigning staff
- Ensure that at the close of functions and at the end of the
workday, all banquet rooms are cleared and securely locked, and all
equipment is stored in the designated area.
- After each shift, inspect and make any necessary corrections on
all work done by setup staff.
- Take ownership of all guest compliments or complaints and relay
same to management.
- Submit maintenance requests to the Banquet Manager/Dir. of
Catering Operations for broken/ damaged equipment.
- Assist staff with room setups, food service, and clean up when
- Maintain hotel standards of food, beverage, and quality guest
service to ensure guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional
product. Physical requirements include: Minimum lifting of 40
pounds, pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual
dexterity, hearing, writing, typing. Must be able to stand on feet
for long periods of time.
Keywords: Tan-Tar-A Resort, Columbia , Banquets Set-Up Supervisor, Other , Osage Beach, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!