Account Executive- Sedalia, MO
Company: Town Square Media
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to
join our media and digital advertising team! You will be selling
local advertising for our innovative stations & all of its
platforms, plus programmatic digital advertising and website
platforms that include development, SEO, and mobilization of
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win?
If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light,
and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you!
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct
thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close
appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include
any of Townsquare Media's many assets for clients: Broadcast and
Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty
programs, e-commerce, audience extension, and digital marketing
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales
programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop
campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed
monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help
guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the
future of our organization.
- Goal-oriented, a strong work ethic, and a strong desire to
- Previous sales experience- A history of success with customers
and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious,
entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and
work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with
excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor's business/marketing-related degree or
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- Uncapped commission potential
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital
marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50
markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a
digital marketing services subscription business providing
websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online
reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare
IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology
with an in-house demand and data management platform; and
Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio
stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and
entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as
WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of
national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com,
UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE
WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly
prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of
Townsquare Media's employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: Town Square Media, Columbia , Account Executive- Sedalia, MO, Other , Sedalia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!