Company: The Doe Run Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you looking to take the next step in your maintenance
career? The Doe Run Company is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to
manage the planning and maintenance activities of assigned areas
(including mobile and stationary equipment) to maintain
infrastructure so production is not interrupted. One position is
located at Sweetwater Mine in Ellington, MO and the other is at 29
Mine in Steelville, MO
- Assign job tasks to appropriate people and ensure assignments
are safely completed.
- Communicate and collaborate with operations departments to
schedule repairs and preventive maintenance projects.
- Responsible for personnel assignments and management of the
maintenance function including documentation and parts
- Meet with vendors to look at products that could improve
operations and lower operation cost.
- Plan future projects; determine when major maintenance needs to
be done to eliminate production loss and manage process to schedule
parts, people, and time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience on mobile and stationary
- Prior leadership experience preferred.
- Mining Industry experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid, current driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, ERP,
time management & financial systems.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical
- Mechanical knowledge of shafts, gearboxes, bearings, and
- Electrical knowledge.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- Regularly works underground (SEMO). Occasionally exposed to
outdoor weather conditions and wet, humid, cold, or hot
(non-weather) conditions. Frequently required to work near moving
mechanical parts. May be exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
of time, talk and hear; occasionally required to use repetitive
motion and reach with hands/arms. Requires clarity of vision and
- Occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds.
Based in St. Louis, The Doe Run Company is a privately held
natural resources company and one of the largest integrated lead
producers in the Western Hemisphere. Dedicated to environmentally
responsible mineral and metal production, Doe Run has facilities in
Missouri, Washington and Arizona and operates one of the world's
largest, single-site lead recycling facilities, located in Boss,
MO. Using innovative mining techniques, Doe Run skillfully taps one
of the largest lead deposits in the world.
As stewards of the mineral resources in our care, we strive to
provide premium services and products to people who share our
belief in enhancing the quality of life. You may view our
sustainability report located at http://sustainability.doerun.com/.
All health and welfare benefits as well as 401K are effective on
your start date! In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement to
help you grow and develop within our organization with ample
opportunities for advancement.
The Doe Run Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing
equal employment opportunity in all areas, including but not
necessarily limited to, recruitment, selection, training,
education, compensation, benefits, promotion, job transfer,
upgrading, separation and recall regardless of the individual's
race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, genetics, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, and/or
other protected categories under all Federal, State, and local
laws. For more information, please click on the following links:
About the EEO law and EEO law supplement.
Keywords: The Doe Run Company, Columbia , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Steelville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!