Activities Associate -Part-Time Seasonal $500 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Location: De Soto
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
This position will be responsible for the successful execution
of activities and events by consistently monitoring resort activity
programs, sports, crafting, being a pool attendant, special events
and entertainment. Provides activity updates to all resort staff
and all related employees and/or 3rd party vendors. This position
is also responsible for taking food orders and cooking, and dipping
ice cream, also maintaining a clean and stocked dining and kitchen
Part-Time Seasonal through mid September
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Taking food orders, using POS system cooking.
- Monitors all activities to ensure the safety and security of
all Owners and Guests.
- Monitoring the pool area to ensure the safety and security of
all our Owners and Guests.
- Renting boats and fishing poles, selling bait at the Holly
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven participation in clubs, sports, volunteerism, or
extra-curricular activities strongly desired
- Demonstrated experience interacting with children and
- Experience in a theme park, parks and recreation, hospitality
or resort environment are desired
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Familiarity with water safety, CPR certification strongly
- First Aid Certified strongly desired.
- Effectively communicate in English - bilingual is a plus.
- Must be able and willing to swim and participate in water
sports and water activities.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Able to learn POS systems and be accurate at cash
- Carries out any reasonable request by management of which the
employee is capable of performing.
- Customer service skills and able to engage guests in
conversation and activities
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Columbia , Activities Associate -Part-Time Seasonal $500 Sign-on Bonus, Other , De Soto, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!