HAVE FUN WHILE MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OUR
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior
generations in America's heartland. Men and women who have served
sons and daughters, grandchildren, neighbors and their country in
countless ways both small and great. Now it's our turn to help. We
consider it a privilege to serve those who have passed on to us,
"life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
At the heart of every Americare community is a philosophy of
person centered care. This philosophy guides every decision we
make. Person centered care comes alive in our communities and truly
makes a difference in the lives of our residents, their families
and our co workers. Over 90% of Americare employees would recommend
their community as a great place to work.
To be fully considered applicants must include resume with their
Our Lifestyle Coordinator plans, organizes, facilitates and
directs recreational activity programs for residents in the nursing
facility. Prepare for events by obtaining and organizing necessary
materials for activities. Directs and organizes such activities as
sports, dramatics, games and arts and crafts to assist residents to
develop interpersonal relationships, to socialize effectively, and
to develop confidence needed to participate in group activities.
Regulates content of program in accordance with individualized
patient capabilities, needs and interests. Organizes and
coordinates special outings and may accompany residents on outings.
Plan and document a monthly activity calendar. Participate in
assessing and documenting progress charts and periodic reports for
medical staff and other members of the treatment team reflecting
resident reaction and evidence of progress or regression. Network
with community organizations, businesses, schools and individuals
to form a solid volunteer program. Participate in planning and
implementing internal and external community events.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Leads recreational activities, intellectual and educational
activities, arts/crafts, community outings, etc.
- Coordinates or implements a volunteer program.
- Effectively communicates with supervisor, peers, residents and
resident family members and customers.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, planning, and time
- Leads large groups
- Maintains resident confidentiality and privacy at all
- Demonstrates professional behavior and performance, as an
- Minimal high school graduate and minimum age of 18 years of
Benefits of Joining our Team
- Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growing
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to
- Competitive compensation and a great benefit package including
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
We offer employees access to wages on demand
Are you looking to have fun while making a difference in
Who We Are
At Americare we make a difference in the everyday lives of
others and we are proud of the work we do. We have created
communities that embrace our team members like family. We have a
culture of recognition, empowerment and a side of fun. Our senior
living communities are places where excellence thrives and that we
call home. Americare has earned both the 2020 Customer Approved and
Employee Approved awards from Lincoln, Nebraska-based
healthcare-intelligence firm NRC Health! We provide competitive
compensation with annual performance wage rate increases.
A few of our benefit highlights:
- Access to wages daily
- Vaccines for employees
- Free meal per shift
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition assistance
- Vacation/Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurances
- Free Professional Employee Coaching
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Advancement Opportunities
Interested in joining the Americare Family?
Browse our current job openings in your area.