Central Group Sales Manager
Company: Midas Hospitality
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Central Group Sales Manager
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is seeking a Central Group Sales Manager to
join our sales team. This person will assist the Director of Sales
with all aspects of the hotel sales department. Daily activities
will include booking social/SMERF groups, meeting rooms and
conferences while providing exceptional customer service to hotel
What You Will Be Doing:
- Complete weekly telemarketing calls to solicit new and untapped
business leads within the Sales Manager's specified market
- Be fully acquainted with all lead systems (Meeting Broker,
Lanyon, etc.) and support the Director of Sales in follow-up of all
leads within the specified time guidelines.
- Direct sales leads to the Director of Sales within the DOS's
established market segments.
- Assist the Director of Sales in the development of new programs
and sales campaigns in an effort to obtain additional sales from
the various market niches.
- Assist Director of Sales with the implementation,
follow-through and updating of the quarterly action plans.
- Participate in communication and professional organizations to
maintain high visibility and promote sales.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional communication and sales skills in order to solicit
new business and ensure the satisfaction of current business.
- At least one year of sales experience in a hotel or related
- Willingness to complete outside sales calls and
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by
more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost
sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality
operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and
extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott,
Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's
dreams. That means building a company where people love to work,
our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow
and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others
and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our
associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information:
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal
Keywords: Midas Hospitality, Columbia , Central Group Sales Manager, Other , Wentzville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!