Company: Tan-Tar-A Resort
Location: Osage Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Receive $200 after 90 days of employment.
Available for any open positions.
Responsible for the day to day operation of bars and bar staff;
providing excellent service, food and/or beverage and a fun, clean
atmosphere to internal and external Guests according to the
standards and expectations.
- Supervising several outlets
- Maintaining office controls such as liquor requisitions,
ordering and receiving
- Maintain a perpetual liquor inventory and tracking
requisitions, par room stocks, purchase logs
- Keep front and back areas neat and clean at all times
- Greet and take care of guests
- Be on time according to schedule, and work a flexible schedule
including, weekends, night shifts and holidays.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience preferred
- Physical Requirements
- Must be able to spend 100% of working time standing, walking,
- Pushing, pulling and lifting objects from a lower to higher
position or moving objects horizontally, from position to
- Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling while walking,
standing or crouching in narrow, slippery, or erratically
- Climbing and ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and
- Must be able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds and exert up
to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/ or up to 30 pounds of
- Must be able to communicate clearly with our Guest in the
primary language of the
- Hearing sounds at normal speaking levels with or without
- Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color,
peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Tan-Tar-A Resort, Columbia , Beverage Supervisor, Other , Osage Beach, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!