Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better,
every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to
think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep
learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all
able to make a positive impact - at Clorox, in our communities, and
in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes.
Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth - growth that is
profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Kingsford Manufacturing Co.,
a National Leader in barbeque products,
has immediate openings in our
Belle, MO, plant for a Production Worker
- The below position(s) will be filled in early April
- Depending on assignment, this position will monitor machine
operation and perform work associated with an automated, mechanized
- May be assigned to perform housekeeping, maintain
grounds/facility, or serve as a fill-in to department, operate a
forklift, and perform minor maintenance on equipment as
- We offer competitive wages from $19/hr to $30/hr, performance
based incentives, an excellent benefits package, career advancement
through a merit based job awarding process, and stability in a
business that has operated in the community for over 60 years.
- The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/AA/Protected
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be eligible for legal employment in the U.S.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Must have basic computer skills/knowledge of Word, Excel,
- Forklift experience, mechanical skills, prior manufacturing
and/or leadership experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to work a rotating shift, overtime as required,
and willing to shave facial hair as needed for confined space
More about Product Supply (PSO)
The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse
global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing,
making and shipping some of the world's most trusted household
products. In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a
must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make
an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational
manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products
with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020
sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and
recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and
- Pine-Sol cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr clog removers
- Poett home care products
- Fresh Step cat litter
- Glad bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford charcoal
- Hidden Valley dressings and sauces
- Brita water-filtration products; Burt's Bees natural personal
- RenewLife digestive health products
- Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality and NeoCell dietary
The company also markets industry-leading products and
technologies for professional customers, including those sold under
the CloroxPro and Clorox Healthcare brand names. Nearly 80% of the
company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or
No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your
resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct
text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone
posing as a Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these