Coffee Shop Attendant
Company: Tan-Tar-A Resort
Location: Osage Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Receive $200 after 90 days of employment.
Available for any open positions.
Responsible for the day to day operation of a specific bar;
providing excellent service, food and/or beverage and a fun, clean
atmosphere to internal and external Guests according to the
standards and expectations.
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- Shifts will be 6:00 a.m. 2:00 p.m.
- Must have basic food, beverage & sanitation knowledge.
- Display, stock and rotate inventory items as needed
- Will be working in all Coffee Shop with possible cross train in
- Keep front and back areas neat and clean at all times.
- Greet and take care of customers
- Be on time according to schedule
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, with weekends,
holidays and night time availability.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by
- Physical requirements include:
- Must have or be willing to get Hepatitis A vaccine.
- Minimum lifting/pulling of 40 pounds using proper lifting
- Anything over 40 lbs requires asking for assistance.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity,
- Hearing, writing, typing.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
Keywords: Tan-Tar-A Resort, Columbia , Coffee Shop Attendant, Other , Osage Beach, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!