Company: Denny's Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Greets customers and serves food and beverage orders in a
friendly and efficient manner.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets all customers, applies suggestive selling techniques,
records orders, ensures prompt placement of orders, follows up to
ensure guest satisfaction and removes unneeded dishes and utensils
(I.e. follows the complete service cycle).
- Prepares appetizers, desserts and beverages for customers.
- Greets and seats customers in the order in which they arrive
and introduces feature of the day.
- Collects payment from customers in accordance with established
cash handling procedures.
- Clears remaining items from tables; cleans and presets
- Performs cleaning and stocking duties as assigned.
- Periodically assists other service personnel.
- Resolves guest complaints and notifies management of any
- Customer are greeted and served food and beverages in a
pleasant and courteous manner, following company service cycle and
- Must be able to observe and differentiate between monetary
- Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared and
presented in accordance with company requirements.
- Ability to communicate with guests.
- Flexible and reliable
- Team player.
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work
- Lifts and carries food trays weighing up to 25lbs.
- Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining
to health risk concerns about food handling.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a high volume restaurant
Keywords: Denny's Inc, Columbia , Server, Other , Troy, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!