No-Bake Molder 1st Shift - Manufacturing - Laborer Opportunity!
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Produce high quality flask and flaskless air set sand molds in
the no bake molding department.
- Produce NBL/NBF/Carousel (flask & flaskless) air set molds
according to requirements on Daily Molding Schedule, Standard
Operational Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Conduct start-up inspection following Pro-Maintenance
procedures including documentation requirements.
- Perform mixer calibration per SOP as specified on
Pro-Maintenance and/or process control schedules.
- Inspect tooling as specified on SOP for condition, lettering,
core fit, and close-up.
- Make adjustments to mixers as indicated on Daily Molding
Schedule, Work Instruction, or as required during calibration.
- Set up jobs for NBL/NBF/Carousel molding.
- Conduct shutdown procedures.
- Perform housekeeping functions as required to keep work area
safe and orderly.
- Prepare molds for pouring, including clamping and
- Maintain documentation as required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Basic Math (Calibration); Basic Reading (Standard Operational
Procedures, Schedules, Work Instructions); Basic Writing/Data Entry
(Process documentation, data entry for shop floor reporting).
To find out more click here: https://youtu.be/HtVpJXieQ2A
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: MetalTek, Columbia , No-Bake Molder 1st Shift - Manufacturing - Laborer Opportunity!, Other , Pevely, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!