PCA - Personal Care Attendant
Company: Help at Home, LLC
Location: Moscow Mills
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community - now offering up to
$300 in hiring incentives!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients
and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply
of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
We are currently seeking multiple caregivers with availability to
work day, evening and weekend shifts.
We are currently offering multiple hiring bonuses totaling up to
$300 - please ask for more details at your interview.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to
offer the following benefits:
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
- Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time
- Health care plan options with expanded medical coverage
- Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development
- Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A Personal Care Attendant typically works one-on-one in the safety
of a client's home, and common activities include:
- In-Home Assistance - Help your clients with day-to-day
activities like preparing meals, cleaning, dressing, grooming,
laundry, medication, bathing, toileting, technology and other basic
- Companionship - Assist your clients with activities outside the
home like grocery shopping and running errands
- Community Building - Create a safe and positive living
situation for your clients by communicating with the family and
other staff about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- A valid driver's license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Recognition of the needs of others, and the ability to build
relationships with people from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to spend days,
evenings and weekends caring for your clients with dignity,
patience, and compassion
- Dedication to professional development, including
organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
Keywords: Help at Home, LLC, Columbia , PCA - Personal Care Attendant, Other , Moscow Mills, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!