Senior Statistician (US/Remote
Company: Worldwide Clinical Trials, LLC
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Requisition Number 1866 Employment Type : Regular We're a
global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents
- because the path to a cure for the world's most persist diseases
is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take
pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality
and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers
and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs,
in the best possible way. The Senior Biostatistician independently
manages statistical project support and provides expert statistical
consultancy across the stats function. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the statistics support to one or more projects/sponsor
programs of work, ensuring that needs are fully met by expert and
timely statistical consultancy and support.
- Assist sponsors in the design of clinical trials, including
statistical sections of the study protocol, randomization
methodology and writing statistical analysis plans.
- Provide project support to the statistics reporting process
through the specification/review of tables, figures and listings
shells, writing/review of derived dataset specifications and the
formatting of report documents and tabulations.
- Develop, test and run SAS programs for the statistical analysis
and reporting of clinical study data. This includes programs for
derived datasets, CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) datasets, tables, figures
and listings, and their validation.
- Validate software, in the role of system owner or tester, and
test SAS Macros, maintaining the required validation and testing
- Provide support for the bidding process, including contribution
to budget review, proposals, and bid defense meetings.
- Maintain knowledge in design consultancy and analysis
methodology, statistical software packages (e.g. SAS and nQuery)
and regulatory guidance documents e.g ICH, FDA, and CPMP points to
consider. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Hands-on expert level project statistician experienced in
providing statistical leadership to projects.
- Design and analysis consultancy skills and knowledge across a
broad range of applications together with key competencies in
customer focus, delivering on commitments, building strong
relationships, communicating and influencing, and embracing
innovation and change. REQUIREMENTS:
- Educated to degree level in mathematics, statistics or another
subject with a strong statistical component. Worldwide Clinical
Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of
non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex,
color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status,
sexual orientation, political belief or disability. --Worldwide
Clinical Trials does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party
vendors We only accept resumes from staffing organizations with
pre-approved contractual agreements. Please do not forward resumes
directly to our hiring managers, jobs alias, or any other company
location. Unsolicited resumes from employment agencies will not be
considered and Worldwide is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Worldwide Clinical Trials, LLC, Columbia , Senior Statistician (US/Remote, Other , California, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!