ECM Administrator I
Company: MFA Oil Company
Posted on: February 14, 2020
OverviewFounded in 1929, MFA Oil Company has grown to become one of
the nation's largest propane, refined fuel, and lubricant
suppliers. We offer affordable benefits, profit sharing bonuses,
flexible scheduling, and a chance to make an impact.--The primary
function of this position is to provide support for the Hyland
OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Application and
underlying server environment. --Our corporate office supports
field operations for MFA Oil Company, Break Time, Jiffy Lube, and
Big O Tires in a relaxed environment that focuses on family values
and supporting the communities where we live and work.--MFA Oil
Company is an Equal Opportunity/Drug-Free Employer.Responsibilities
- Work with other ECM Administrators to Plan, design, configure
and implement innovative solutions within ECM solution.
- Manage the Windows Server and VMWare environment directly
supporting the ECM system.
- Manage incidents and requests related to the ECM system
- Provide documentation and training to other support teams to
assist in troubleshooting common ECM issues
- Assist in training users on the ECM system and provide
documentation for routine tasks.
- Monitor the status of the various processes, servers,
automations and tasks related to the OnBase system.
- Ensure that access to the ECM system is secured and that data
integrity is maintained at all times.
- Develop knowledge and familiarity with ECM, by reviewing other
use-cases and attending training
- Provide remote support and management of all distributed
systems in a large geographic footprint.
- Travel to remote sites or training as needed, including
overnight, not to exceed 50% travel.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.--
- Know and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain timely and professional communication with management,
employees, vendors and customers. Keep supervisor informed of any
problems and/or any issues that need attention.
- Other duties as required.Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Availability to work holidays, weekends, and after regular
business hours as needed, including work scheduled overtime and be
available for on-call rotation for emergency overtime when the need
arises by responding to overtime call outs before and after
standard scheduled hours of work.
- Ability to learn new concepts and use technical materials
- Excellent analytical, organizational and creative
problem-solving skills required
- Clear and accurate written communication skills required
- Ability to consistently operate a computer and other office
- Detail-oriented, with an affinity for processes and
- Ability to exchange accurate information with customers
- Great customer service skills and attitude, patience with
others, a track record in developing good working relationships,
but persistent in the pursuit of the goals/objectives.
- Ability to accept and embrace accountability and be comfortable
working in a strong team environment
- Ability to meet work at a fast pace and deadlines with a high
degree of time management skills
- Ability to work and keep on schedule with minimal
- Understand the need for change management and a structured
system for implementations.
- Ability to move and position self to move and retrieve product
and supplies from shelves, under counters, or stacks of inventory
weighing 50 pounds
- Must maintain a valid drivers license.
- Ability to meet company requirements including successful
pre-employment drug screening, Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), and
criminal background check
- Legal authorization to work in the United States of
- Bachelors degree preferred in appropriate and applicable
- Previous experience providing support in Information
- Familiarity with database structures and querying structured
- Familiarity with programming concepts and logic-based work
- Experience in communicating effectively on a departmental and
- Previous experience managing server environments, databases and
- Ability to think outside the box and research solutions to
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive
- Ability to set priorities and goals and develop plans for
Keywords: MFA Oil Company, Columbia , ECM Administrator I, Other , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!