Project Finance Counsel
Company: Phaidon International
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A leading developer/operating company is looking to bring on a
Commercial Counsel to join their team and focus on a wide variety
of transactions, and will be apart of the development & operations
of utilities-scale projects.--Description
- Provide legal advice on all aspects of projects including:
engineering, procurement, construction, project financing, joint
ventures, operations, M&A, and real estate.
- Draft and negotiate corporate and commercial agreements,
including purchase and sale agreements, power purchase agreements,
leases, asset purchase agreements and equity capital contribution
agreements, associated exhibits and ancillary documents.
- Partner closely with utilities operations managers and project
- 3-6 years of experience
- Experience in utilities preferred
- --Competitive benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for one to grow not only their
legal experience, but their compliance experience, as well - if
this sounds like you, click the link to apply!
Keywords: Phaidon International, Columbia , Project Finance Counsel, Legal , Olean, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!