Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Edgar Springs
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.The cornerstone of the Edward Jones Client experience is
the relationship between the client and branch team. A key enabler
of the relationship is the client's digital experience; clients
want to engage and connect with their branch teams online. As a
Technical Lead on the Digital Client Experience product team,
you'll collaborate with our team to deliver an innovative and
unique client experience across iOS, Android, and traditional
You'll join an experienced product team that just completed a full
re-build of our client facing applications using Angular, Swift,
Kotlin, REST, Java, Spring Boot, Docker & Kubernetes, Mongo DB,
GitHub, and cloud-ready architecture.
What you'll do---
- Act as a senior level (Technical Lead) full stack developer
with emphasis on Java.
- Communicate and collaborate with an experienced
cross-functional agile team in support of the Edward Jones Digital
- Design and build innovative solutions within our web and mobile
- Support and monitor the availability of systems that are used
by more than 3.5 million clients.
- Adapt and iterate to ensure the best possible experience for
- Mentor and coach teammates on the product team.
- Collaborate within the delivery team and across the release
train to translate business requirements into system design.
- Work directly with business analysts on requirements and
prepare technical specifications.
- Proactively seek technical improvements and the modernization
of the product.
- Perform tech lead role under minimal direction to design, code,
test, debug, and maintain programs.
What you'll work on---
- Next-generation client experience: Java, Angular, Spring Boot,
REST, Docker & Kubernetes, Databases (Oracle, DB2, MongoDB), but
the product team also leverages Swift, Kotlin, Github, and cloud
- Support of existing client products: Java, Swift, Struts 2 Web
FrameworkWhat you'll need---
We're looking for someone who is:
- A continuous learner, forward-thinking, open to new processes
- A great team player.
- Open-minded and seeks alternative perspectives.
- Collaborative and effectively works well with others.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Organized, analytical, and a problem-solver.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Senior level experience with a minimum of 7 years in software
- 5+ years of experience with the following technologies: Java,
- Demonstrated technical leadership on a web application.
- Detailed understanding of system development methodologies and
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON data structures.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Kafka or MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with Angular is a plus.
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune
July 2022, Great Places to Work - data as of March 2022.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for
Millennials by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. The
privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance
on the list.2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published
September 2022, research by Great Places to Work -, data as of
August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the
Edward Jones has been named to the
2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work - and
Fortune - magazine, ranking No. 45.2022 Fortune's 100 Best
Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great
Place to Work -, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has
earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -
ranking by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. Edward
Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.2022 Best Places
to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work - in partnership
with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine
January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
Edward Jones scored 100 percent on
the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality
Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report
measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+
workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. to learn more about our total
compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically
includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for
this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on
skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a
potential new associate:
Salary: $90628 - $154313
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Columbia , Technical Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Edgar Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!