Computer Technical Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated
computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market
data for the world's leading financial organizations. Exegy's
unique market data products respond to financial organizations'
growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and
Exegy is seeking a St. Louis based Computer Technical Engineer who
will be responsible for performing and overseeing various tasks
related to computer hardware targeted for customer deployments as
well as engineering development systems in a fast-paced company.
Assist in performing various network and system administration.
Also assist with tasks associated with product inventory, assembly,
configuration, shipping and tracking as well as managing field
engineers and work orders.
Please apply via
No phone calls please.
No third party resumes please.
Must be local to St. Louis, MO. Knowledge of computer hardware,
operating systems (Windows and Linux) and networking. Commitment to
customer satisfaction and service. Willingness to take on any
challenge big or small. Must possess team mentality and ability to
communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
Available to work after hours as required. Must be able to lift 50
- Build and maintain product test environment
- Perform product burn-in and testing
- Install, troubleshoot, upgrade, maintain and support production
hardware and software
- Assist with inventory control, RMA tracking
- Kitting, configuring, and shipping of product to customers
- Assist with purchasing/finance to coordinate inventory
- Manage field technicians in different regions
- Create work order instructions for field technicians and
- Maintain Operations Guide for work orders
- Oversee and assist operators and technicians with work order
execution as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Exegy, Columbia , Computer Technical Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Olean, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!