Java/Spring Boot/Kafka Developer
Company: DIVERSANT, LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2021
My name is Cindy McCool, SR. Technical Recruiter with Diversant.
Our mass-media client is seeking a Java/J2EE Developer (70%
back-end development & (30 % front-end development) We have direct
contact with the hiring manager and she is seeking to hire
immediately so if you're interested in speaking with me on a more
detailed basis about the job opportunity, then please don't
hesitate to email a copy of your resume to me at:
email@example.com or call me at: (612) 263-5158.
- 7+ years of IT experience in various applications design,
development, implementation and maintenance of spring boot
applications built for large scale enterprises.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Analysis, Design,
Programming, Building, Testing, Debugging and Maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Agile iterative and incremental software
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Client
TECHNICAL SKILLS (MADATORY)
- Experience in various Java/J2EE technologies including Core
Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in Microservices architecture applications
development using Spring Boot and Restful Web Services.
- Experience with Kafka based inter service communication
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming, software
configuration and maintenance.
- Builds unit test cases as part of development
- Experience in using IDE's like Eclipse and NetBeans,
integration with Maven
- Experience in defining JSON, XML payloads for implementing Web
- Experience with Version Control like GitHub, SVN and CVS
TECHNICAL SKILLS (WILL BE GIVEN PERFERENCE)
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces using Java
Script, HTML4, HTML5, Ajax, CSS2, CSS3, jQuery, JSON and AngularJS
- Experienced in deploying applications on Apache Tomcat and
- Hands-on experience in developing SQL queries and embedding
them Spring applications.
Keywords: DIVERSANT, LLC, Columbia , Java/Spring Boot/Kafka Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Olean, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!