Company: Fas-Trip Convenience Stores
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionPURPOSE: Store Managers are responsible for the
day to day operations, including scheduling, training, and
supervising employees and assistant manager. The Store manager is
responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses
including labor, inventory levels, and cash and inventory
shortages. Also, to drive sales, ensure high levels of customer
service, and solve complex problems. Store Managers act as role
models of professionalism, ethical behavior, and effective
decision-making at all times.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Assist in the recruiting of, recommend for hire, and train,
positive individuals to become members of the Fas-Trip Team,
ensuring excellent customer service.
- Motivate, encourage, and challenge store cashiers.
- Determine, prioritize and distribute work assignments to
- Promote and resolve customer complaints, in a timely and
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to
ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive,
priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
- Maintain quality brand image standards to pass
- Supervise, and discipline all store employees (and assistant
manager) according to company policy.
- Monitor daily retail gasoline competitors and sending the
prices to the corporate office in a timely manner as established by
- Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner
as established by management.
- Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive-offs
- Conduct Store meetings as needed with employees.
- Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store
- Understand all information in the daily reporting of store
- Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established
Procedures in the store operations.
- Implement Monthly promotions, insure all POS
advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time.
- Communicate and perform all price change request, mark up/downs
- Communicate any problems with merchandise pricing to the Price
- Implement and enforce all merchandising and vendor policies and
- Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all
- Conduct regular safety and Security Meeting and document with
employees attending signatures.
- Report and process all employee and/or customer incidents or
accidents following company procedure.
- Must be at work on time and available at any time. MINIMUM
- Must be a problem-solver and solution finder.
- Neat in appearance, tough but nice, and follow all the rules at
- Self-motivated with strong communication, organizational and
- Ability to work 40 hrs per week, overtime if needed.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to stay calm in any situation.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must have high-school diploma.
- Must have at least 2yrs retail experience.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other
duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance
of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the
right to revise this job description at any time. This job
description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the
employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Keywords: Fas-Trip Convenience Stores, Columbia , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!